The Role: The Account Executive will be responsible for working with various customers including providing unique solutions to challenging problems.
- Sizing of HVAC equipment, hydronic equipment, humidification equipment, light commercial and unitary products.
- Responsible for the evaluation and bidding of tenders for new construction and design build projects.
- Marketing, product promotion, participation and execution of any project related documents to ensure that both existing and new potential customers are familiar with the innovative range of products that we offer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC industry. Engineering degree preferred but not mandatory.
Experience and Qualification
- Training from post-secondary institute required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Able to produce quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in the HVAC industry is beneficial.
- Valid Class 5 B.C. Driver’s License.