- Startup and trouble-shoot all types of HVAC equipment carried by HVAC Systems and Solutions Ltd., including air handlers, water and air-cooled chillers and commercial AC units.
- The products will have a mix of refrigeration, gas, fans and electronics.
- Provide Site Visit Reports for all site visits.
- Interact with factory staff for various tasks, including aiding in warranty recovery and troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Ongoing training will be available for new and existing equipment lines.
- Self-study and reading of manuals as needed.
- Assisting where possible to secure maintenance contracts.
- Offer retrofit solutions for clients where applicable.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Speak fluent English, have strong communications skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- RSP employee matching program.
- Benefits program.
Experience and Qualification
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience at a Journeyman level.
- Possess a BC or Interprovincial Certificate of Qualification.
- Have a Class ‘A’ or ‘B’ Gas License with electrical endorsement.
- Understand digital controls, VFD set-up and programming.
- BACnet integration with packaged controls knowledge is an asset.
- Standard complement of HVAC tools is required.
- Valid Class 5 B.C. Driver’s License and ability to travel to and from jobsites in the lower mainland and throughout B.C.
- Valid passport to travel to the USA.