The Role: The Engineering Account Representative is responsible for preparing competitive HVAC cost estimates on large commercial and industrial projects. This person will work closely with architects, engineers, owners and subcontractors to provide detailed estimates in a timely manner. Able to engage and develop business with new and existing customers.
- Prepare requests for equal, strategy sheets and bill of materials
- Prepare estimates and advise on strategy
- Provide up to date pricing
- Assist in strategic job meetings and job closing
- Prepare quote file for hand over to lead Salesperson
- Prepare Shop Drawings, Coordinate timing with Project Coordinator, negotiate pricing with vendors, where applicable
- Assemble shop drawings to ensure we meet design criteria
- Provide Internal Engineering Support to Sales Team
- Prepare selections as needed, utilizing manufacture’s selection programs
- Continued Improvement of Technical Skills and participate in all manufacturer provided training sessions
Experience and Qualifications
- Training from post-secondary institute required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Able to produce quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in the HVAC industry is beneficial.
For further information or to apply for position click here